Maharashtra Scholarship for Minority Communities Students pursuing Technical and Professional Education
Ministry of Minority development, Government of Marashtra is offering the Scholarship for students pursuing professional and technical courses education for economically weaker and meritorious students belonging to Muslim, Sikh, Buddhist, Christian Parsi and Jain minority communities.
Applications are invited through offline/online application system for fresh scholarship from all students admitted in first year to final year and renewal of the scholarship for academic year 2009-2010.
Eligibility and required documents (all courses):
- Applicant should be domicile of Marashtra State and pass S.S.C. from Marashtra.
- Admission to the course should be through common entrance test / competitive examination with CET.
- Applicant must have obtained minimum 50% marks at Higher Secondary / Graduation level.
- Applicant should not avail any other scholarship /stipend.
- The total annual income must have admitted in the next year.
- 30% seats are reserved for girls students.
Ducuments to be attached with application form:
- One copy of passport size photograph with signature pasted on application form
- Attested certificates of educational qualification (S.S.C. Onwards).
- Income and minority declaration – affidavit on non-judical stamp paper of minimum Rs.10/- and income certificate from the employer, if any.
- Proof of permanent residence- Domicile Certificate/ any other document issued by gazetted officer/ration card/electricity bill/election card.
For renewal of scholarship only income declaration and provious year mark sheet is to be attached along with Maharashtra application form.